Taking proper care of your skin is so important not only for your health, but also for your self-esteem.
It took me years of trying different products and experimenting with my skincare routine to get to the point where I would find a brand that meets all its promises and actually brings incredible results.
I would like to introduce you to Natura Culina an amazing skincare brand that uses 100% natural and non-toxic ingredients to create its skincare products.
The brand’s name means “Nature’s Kitchen” in Latin and it truly represents the healing power of plants. Natura Culina brings a clean, safe alternative to the skincare industry, avoiding all the toxic ingredients that are commonly used in skincare products.
It is so important to ask yourself what are the ingredients of the products that you putting on your skin. Are they safe to use? After all, what we put on our skin ends up in our body!
I love Natura Culina as its natural and non-toxic approach has proven to be an effective alternative to solutions that use artificial ingredients. Rooted in nature, its products use a combination of vitamins and age-defying antioxidants found in plants, eliminating the need for the addition of toxic, synthetic ingredients.
Here are a few of my favorite Natura Culina products that I use in my daily skincare routine:
- Splash Hyaluronic Acid Serum – this silky, plant-based skin hydration booster is a must have addition to your skincare routine. Derived from plants, this unique blend of ingredients plumps, softens and hydrates the skin. Helping the skin to retain moisture throughout the day, Splash preps the skin and allows for better absorption of your favorite products. I apply it at night, right before going to bed and I just love how hydrated my skin feels.
- ‘C’ Me Vitamin C Serum – a plant-based, lightweight, and powerful Vitamin C Serum enriched with Tremella mushroom extract that brightens skin tone while lightening discoloration and hyperpigmentation, and improves elasticity to prevent premature aging. It provides restoring benefits while leaving the skin feeling hydrated. It also helps to treat acne scars due to the high presence of Vitamin D. I apply it every morning and was truly impressed that my skin tone got completely even within a week from starting to use the serum. Not to mention that it helped me get rid of the dark circles under my eyes.
- Pre-Cleans Jojoba Oil + Hazelnut Oil – the Pre-Cleanse is a great addition to any skincare routine, as it is safe for all skin types. The Jojoba Oil adds moisture to the skin, while the Hazelnut acts as a natural astringent to purify the skin. The Pre-Cleanse was formulated to easily remove make-up and daily impurities. I use it daily to remove my make-up, after which I follow with my face wash.
- Rose Face Mist – Rose water brings benefits to all skin types. It helps to balance, rejuvenate, soften, and tone mature skin. Rose water prevents the signs of aging and nourishes the skin due to its richness in antioxidants and vitamins. Not to mention how incredible the smell is. I love using it, as it is also so refreshing.
5. Chamomile Face Oil – the Chamomile Face Oil is an exclusive blend of Jojoba Oil, Calendula Flower Oil, Chamomile Essential Oil, and Vitamin E. It is great for all skin types and has anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties that help reduce redness caused by common skin disorders like acne and eczema. Chamomile Face Oil is also considered to be hypoallergenic with the ability to neutralize skin irritants.I personally love using it, as I have quite dry skin and since it is rich in antioxidants and Vitamin C, A, E, it is a wonderful treatment for dry skin.
All Natura Culina products are produced in small batches in Santa Barbara, to ensure the highest quality possible. They support sustainably conscious farms, which I also find incredible.
Click here to visit their website and discover all the incredible skincare products they currently offer.
If you are looking for natural products that truly bring results do not hesitate, get Natura Culina skin care products now and start enjoying healthy & glowing skin.